Merchant Cash Advance Benefits Your Business
If your company routinely processes a large number of credit card transactions, a merchant cash advance might be the perfect way to get the operating cash you need quickly and easily. A loan of up to $200,000 can be made against your future credit card sales when customers use a Visa, Mastercard, Discover or American Express at your location.
The funds are available quickly, and you are free to use them for whatever purpose you see fit, such as new equipment, expanding your inventory or financing that big advertising campaign. The process is simpler than a small business loan and comes with these handy benefits:
- No fixed payments to complicate matters each month or further tax your operating capital.
- No cost to apply for the merchant cash advance and a speedy turnaround time
- No equity is lost in the cash advance process. You were going to taking those customer payments anyway.
- The closing does not incur any fees. This puts the advance within reach of more business owners.
- A simple payback system doesn’t require multiple follow-up transactions
Get the Funding You Need Today
Make your merchant account work for you instead of the other way around. Reach out to us today to learn more about this financing option.